Ready for connection and mobile
If a plant’s components cannot be installed inside a building, APROVIS offers container solutions in which all products that APROVIS supplies can be integrated ready for connection.
The advantages of container systems:
- Quick and easy deployment
- Prefabrication in the plant whatever the weather conditions; shorter construction time on site
- Container systems are often more affordable than an installation in a purpose-built company building
- Plants are easy to expand with containers
- Dismantling is a doddle: If conditions change, dismantling and assembly can take place at a different location without any problems
- Clear interfaces: Planning and installation by APROVIS
Containers are an attractive solution in many situations. APROVIS weighs up all relevant points for the situation in question together with you. If you’re considering a container system, you should also bear in mind that the available space is smaller than in the case of a fixed installation in the building, which also influences accessibility and subsequent maintenance. Components that are exposed to the elements need appropriate protection against the likes of frost. APROVIS is on hand as a consulting partner to create the ideal concept.
What are your requirements?
Talk to our competent contacts and discover the advantages and possibilities for your application. We analyse, advise and supply swift and suitable solutions. We look forward to hearing from you.